Fortnite update 1.000.037 is now rolling out for players on PS5, and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Fortnite 1.000.037 patch notes, the latest added brings new LTD mode, bug fixes, and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Fortnite version 1.000.037 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 1.000.037 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite Version 1.000.037 patch notes – August 17, 2021
Fixed the following issues in Fortnite Battle Royale
- Fixed a bug where Preferred Item Slots: Chug Cannon moving to incorrect slots.
- Fixed a bug where the player Cannot open Cosmic Chest if a player left the team.
- Addressed issues with the Prop Disguise services.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to proceed in Free Guy Quest chain.
Fixed the following issues in Fortnite Creative Mode
- Players are ejected from vehicles in shallow water
- Adding the Skydome Device to the hotbar resets the island visually
- Match Making Portal Slow to Update.
- Creative Island images may reset to the original thumbnail image.
- Latency issues on XL Islands.
- Barrier Device Issues Summary.
Save The World
Fixed the following issues in Fortnite Save The World.
- Wrong Event Ticket displayed on the Beyond Stellar Horizons quest.
- Certain items do not count towards players “Search Anything” objective during re-supply mission.
- Healing Build Attached perk not restoring the proper amount.
Download free Fortnite update 1.000.037 on Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X/S.