Fortnite update 1.000.036 is now rolling out for players on PS5, and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official Fortnite 1.000.036 patch notes, the latest added various new changes, LTD mode, and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Fortnite version 01.000.036 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update added new changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 1.000.036 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite Version 1.000.036 patch notes
- Fixed a bug where some Wraps do not display properly on the Show Your Style Set.
- Fixed a bug where radio not playing in vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Fixed a bug where vehicles driving erratically, caused by player in control being in Prop state.
- Addressed an issue where Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
Creative Mode Fixes
- Addressed latency issues on XL Islands.
- Fixed a bug where ATKs bounce and jitter unexpectedly when starting to drive.
- Addressed where vehicle memory is too high.
- Fixed a bug where players do not bounce if they land in the center of Crash Pads
- Fixed a bug where grass on Epic settings does not display properly and has dark shadows
- Addressed a bug where vehicle explosion not properly triggered with “Destroyed with Transmit” on.
Save The World Fixes
- Fixed an issue where wrong Event Ticket displayed on the Beyond Stellar Horizons quest.
- Searched Washer/Dryers Only Give Level 1 Items In High Level Zones
- Healing Build Attached perk not restoring the proper amount
Switch and Mobile Fixes
- Fixed a bug where white rectangle appears on Rift Tour tab.
Download free Fortnite update 1.000.036 on Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X/S.