Fortnite 3.28 (update 17.50) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 3.28 patch notes (v17.50), the latest update resolves issues with battle royale, save the world, and more. Apart from this, Fortnite update 3.28 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new Bugha’s Late Game mode and various bug fixes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 3.28 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 3.28 Patch Notes – August 31, 2021
Battle Royale Fixes
- Fixed an issue where losing item functionality after swapping from Prop-ifier to Consumable.
- Fixed an issue where VFX Spawner Device does not display all VFX options
- Addressed a bug where android Players are unable to use color picker to change color
- Addressed a bug where players are ejected from vehicles in shallow water
- Fixed an issue where adding the Skydome Device to the hotbar resets the island visually
Switch and Mobile Fixes
- Addressed a bug where players may be unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- Addressed a bug where the inaccurate description of Goin’ Constructor in game.
- Fixed an issue where SGT Tank Gatling’s perk Bouncy Shield is no longer triggering
Download free Fortnite update 3.28 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.