Fortnite 2.87 patch notes (Update v14.20) released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 2.87 patch notes, the latest update brings stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 2.87 also added gameplay optimizations and fixes for crashing issues (ce-34878-0).
Previously, a major Fortnite update 14.10 added Stark Industries with the R&D Lab and Battle Bus chop shop. The update also added new powers like Thor’s Mjolnir Strike, Iron Man’s Repulsor Gauntlets, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite patch 2.87 will fix a few of these problems. Read more details below.
What is fixed in Fortnite patch 2.87?
The Armored Avenger
Tony Stark’s temporal beacon brings Stark Industries to the Island. Explore the R&D Lab and Battle Bus chop shop.
Unleash More Powers
The Stark Industries Update assembles more powers. Check out Thor’s Mjolnir Strike, Iron Man’s Repulsor Gauntlets, and more.
The Forces of Galactus Descend
Drones from beyond the cosmos crash-landed on the Island. Take out the Gatherer Drones and you’ll be rewarded.
A Mint-Condition LTM
Mix and match iconic superpowers from across Marvel in a new comic book crossover LTM.
Become a Hero
New to the Item Shop, customize your own hero!
Weekly Wolverine Challenges
Clues to Weapon X’s whereabouts continue with new Challenges on Thursday.
Bug Fixes in Fortnite Patch 2.87?
- Fixed rare crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Gameplay optimizations added.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes
- Fixed an issue where placing a map marker cancels movement.
- Fixed an issue where replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Addressed a bug where fishing Spots can disappear on PC with Effects set to Low.
- Addressed a bug where heroes Park and Ghost House don’t count as Discovered Locations after discovering them.
- Fixed an issue where grass is not removed when placing objects on the ground.
- Addressed a bug where some players not granted items after first round in some team games.
Save The World
- Fortnite 2.87 fixed an issue where redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t work properly with charged Sniper Rifles.
- Inconsistent Fishing Spot visibility on Nintendo Switch and Android.
Download free Fortnite update 2.87 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.