A new Forewarned update 25.6 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official Forewarned patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Forewarned patch 25.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
• Changed the color of the symbol in front of the tomb’s lower-level entry door from red to blue for a more intuitive connection between pulling the blue exit lever and opening the lower level door
• Fixed an issue where the ushabti puzzle reward chest’s lid would not rise up after lowering in cases when the original host leaves the game
• Fixed an issue that could cause Dekan to remain locked on to players returning to life via the Blessing of Osiris
• Fixed an issue where Dekan could remain stuck focused on items like radios even when they’ve fallen into a pit
• Fixed an issue with treasure chests that could cause players/items to get stuck once the lid opened
• Fixed a gap in the new tomb variation’s lower level that VR players could get into
• Fixed an issue with the specular highlights of palm trees in Sobek Oasis (night)
• Fixed a rare issue when respawning as a mummy player that could cause crashes
• Fixed an issue where the tomb’s lower level gate would open for guests upon the blue lever being pulled, despite incorrect Mejai guess
• Fixed an issue with counting the “recovered documents” objective towards the correct gold/XP reward in the results screen
• Fixed an issue where the Osiris’ Blessing Off room option would display the incorrect bonus % in the results screen