Forewarned update 15.4 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Forewarned patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and improvements
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Forewarned patch 15.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Forewarned Patch Notes – January 20, 2022
• Improved zealot reaction time to torch swing for better player interactions
• Added logic to prevent zealots from immediately attacking if spawning too close to player
• Increased the potential spawn distance of zealots away from the player
• Enhanced the physics of the player ragdoll on death
• Improved gravity physics for player when falling from heights
• Players can now toggle number key inventory selection on or off in the Settings >> Controls >> Keyboard menu.
• Fixed an issue with Ouphris’ reaction to the amulet when the amulet is being used at an elevated location
• Fixed an issue with Talgor not correctly distorting night vision on the tablet
• Increased Talgor’s sensitivity to the volume of player voices for better recognition
• Upgraded OpenXR VR framework toolkit to fix visual artifact issue
• Fixed an issue in which the treasury door and prison door could desync between players in rare cases
• Fixed an issue with the photographing of the skeleton under the bridge maze due to a blocked collision
• Fixed an issue with collectibles dropping too high in the bridge maze room
• Fixed an issue with the “Gather evidence of remains” objective not appearing in the third tomb variation
• Fixed an issue where the level I seismometer displayed the incorrect preview image in the purchasing shop
• Fixed an issue with the visibility of player’s ragdolls after dying
• Fixed an issue with the level of detail of one of the houses in the Hidden City of the Sahara map when viewed at certain distances
• Fixed issue with light shine-through when in the death room
• Fixed a keybinding issue where ‘J’ was opening the PDA journal regardless of rebind
• General performance and lighting improvements