A new For The King 2 update 1.0.16 is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official For The King 2patch notes, the latest update addresses several softlock issues and gameplay-related bugs, enhancing game stability and user experience.
Previously, a major update addressed lingering bugs as well introduced a new concept “Leader Order” for more AI controls for your late-period gameplay.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s For The King 2 patch 1.0.16 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s For The King 2 Patch Notes? – November 8, 2023
- Fixed an issue where Kragar Blackstone’s Powder Keg summoning will cause a softlock when the players battle grid is already full.
- Fixed an issue where the War Rang “Pull” attack can cause a softlock.
- Fixed an issue with the spider entangle attack causing a softlock.
- Fixed an issue with the Spider Queen fight locking on a summoning wave.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer where the map is not interactable after using the party management window.
- Fixed an issue where the Prison Cart in 1-1 spawns in the water
- Added a preview window on the adventure selection screen so players can review save game progress before they continue.
Download free For The King 2 patch 1.0.16 on PC (Steam).