Players are currently reporting NBA 2K21 error code 1200f67c and f6a3823c issues on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. This error 1200f67c and f6a3823c in NBA 2K21 is related to the MyTEAM. Players are also getting some other errors like
Error codes 5251bc93 and f6a3823c
Error code a40c9996 and d51b6857
Error code 65dbd5f19 and f6a3823c
Error code a40c9996 and f6a3823c
Error code 3864dda5 f6a3823c and f6a3823c
Error code A40c9996 f6a3823c and f6a3823c
We have posted some workarounds and fixes for this problem. Check out the full details below.
What is NBA 2k21 error code 1200f67c and f6a3823c?
This error occurs when a player tries to access MyTEAM. Sometimes their game progress does not register to the server. A missing VC might also happen after these errors.
How to fix NBA 2k21 error code 1200f67c and f6a3823c on PS4 and Xbox One?
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Clear your PS4’s cache to fix error 1200f67c and f6a3823c in NBA 2K21:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
Alternatively, press and hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Check PlayStation IP:
- Start the PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to the main menu, go to Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
- Locate both IP and MAC addresses and note them down for future reference.
Check Xbox One IP:
- Press the menu button on Xbox.
- Go to Settings > Network > Advance Settings.
- Navigate to the IP address section and note down both IP and MAC addresses.
Set Static IP
- Open any web browser or Wifi router settings. Enter the IP address provided by your ISP.
- Now, log-in using your username and password into the internet portal.
- Navigate to Settings > Enable Manual Assignment option.
- Under the ‘Manual Assignment’ option, add both IP and MAC addresses > Select Add.
Enable Port Forwarding Setting in Wifi Router
- When you logged into IP address, search for the Port Forwarding section (Some times on Advanced Settings).
- In port forwarding setting, just enter the range of ports you want to open in Start and End / Internal and External.
- For NBA 2K21, you can follow the below port ranges:
NBA 2K21 – Steam
NBA 2K21 – Xbox One
NBA 2K21 – PlayStation 4
NBA 2K21 – Nintendo Switch
- Furthermore, input the created Static IP for the console and choose Enable or OK.
- Then restart the console as well as the Wi-Fi router to apply all changes.
Read how to get missing NBA 2K21 missing VC.
The game developer is expected to release a fix to address NBA 2k21 error 1200f67c and f6a3823c.