F.I.S.T update 1.21 (1.201.000) released on PS4, PC, and PS5. According to the official F.I.S.T. 1.21 patch notes, the latest update addressed bugs, issues and much more. Apart from this, the FIST patch 1.21 (1.201) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a hotfix was also released with quality of life changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s F.I.S.T. version 1.21 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
F.I.S.T 1.21 patch notes (1.201.000) – January 14, 2022
- Addressed a bug that a specific door.
- Fixed a bug that the map in the Mine can not reach 100% completion.
- Addressed the display error.
- The UI of switching weapons optimizations.
- The cutscenes of the fights with Cicero is now optimized.
- Optimized the chasing sequence in Ancient Complex.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Download free FIST patch 1.21 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.