FIST update 1.03 (1.003.000) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5 players. According to the official F.I.S.T. 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added a new feature and addresses some of the key issues with the game. Apart from this, the FIST patch 1.03 (1.003) also brings stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s FIST version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
• Added Easy difficulty, in which the combat difficulty is significantly reduced. You can switch Normal / Easy difficulty at any time in the game.
• Reduced overall difficulty of Ancient Complex.
• Added a new teleporter in Underground Lake.
• Changed the location of the teleporter in Upper Torch Tower so that you can return to the city before fighting the boss.
• Added more save points.
• Optimized the route design in some maps.
• Fixed a bug that Plant Seeds have a chance not to be all collected.
• Fixed a bug in Ancient Complex that the deeper area can not be entered if a part of route was skipped.
• Fixed a bug in Mine where the boss does not spawn.
• Fixed some other minor bugs.
Download free FIST patch 1.03 (1.003) for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC (Steam), and Xbox One.