First Class Trouble update 1.07 (1.3.1) released on PC, PS4, and PS5. According to the official First Class Trouble patch notes, the latest update added a new matchmaking feature and removed Unreal Engines default highlight method for buttons. Apart from this, today’s First Class Trouble version 1.07 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s First Class Trouble patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
First Class Trouble Patch Notes (1.3.1) – December 21, 2021
- New Matchmaking Feature: Language-preferred matchmaking option added in game settings
- Removed Unreal Engines default highlight method for buttons and implemented our own button states.
- Water gun has slightly less chance of spawning in ski resort
- Addressed that the player should no longer be able to see themselves vote for a map multiple times.
- Removed some geometry from the Escape Pod in Ski Resort.
- Moved the Preview Customization button so it does not overlap the party.
- Addressed the Stop Preview Customization so it now has a sound cue.
- Addressed it so the player can only pick up a single fire extinguisher/water gun.
- Addressed some collisions on pillars knocking the players out of the lift gondola in Ski Resort.
- Addressed draw distance on crushing mall doors and single doors in Ski Resort
- Addressed an issue with buttons on doors allowing players to be stuck in the in the Ski Resort cabins
- Addressed a flag on the Ski Resort being stuck in geometry.
- Addressed baked light build in Ski Resort.
- Addressed the score entries so they do not extend over the border on the score screen.
- Addressed unreal orange highlight to no longer be visible after map voting has ended.
- Addressed a floating light in the Casino.
- Addressed a case where the Vruumba Race would show best time as 0.00.00 if you died when a record was set.
- Addressed that you can no longer endlessly tab on the friend menu.
- Addressed a too low LOD setting for the bottles on the main menu.
- Addressed the Vruumba having two fans on the main menu.
Download free First Class Trouble update 1.07 for PS4, PC, and Xbox.