First Class Trouble update 126.96.36.199 (1.002.000) released on PC and PS5. According to the official First Class Trouble patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s First Class Trouble patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
First Class Trouble Patch Notes – November 12, 2021
- Added a function to preview customization through a button press or hover.
- Added a series of server side optimization.
- Reduced the amount of calls that the customization calls on the back-end servers.
- Added implementation to alleviate the servers not dequeuing properly.
- Fixed the amount of spam certain particle systems could induce on the server logs.
- Fixed some issues with the keybindings
- Fix the colors assigned to the players being shuffled when someone leaves in the pre lobby
- Fixed a memory leak found within the customization system.
- Fixed the ingame friends list system not portraying all your friends correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the “snowman” hat causing the player body to be masked away on masculine.
- Fixed an issue with the New Years Eve – white tuxedo shoes not having the appropriate icon.
- Fixed the “magic” particle effect not properly being visible when unlocked.
- Fixed the look sensity correctly applying.
- Fixed the keybindings when you are a spectator.
- Fixed Asian control settings swapping and not correctly setting their bindings on the quit to menu buttons.