First Class Trouble update 1.05 (1.005.000) released on PC, PS4, and PS5. According to the official First Class Trouble patch notes, the latest update added new Map Voting, Service messages, leaderboard, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s First Class Trouble patch 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
First Class Trouble Patch Notes – December 3, 2021
- New Feature: Map Voting – We’ve heard you and we are introducing map voting in the elevator from the starting level to the main area. We do not want all maps to be present when voting so for now you will get 10 seconds to vote for your favorite.
New Feature: Service Messages – For a long time we have been used to all our players following our channels, but it is time we include everyone so now we will write important messages in regards to server maintenance etc. straight on the main menu.
- New Feature: Leaderboard – Still in an experimental state, but now you can see how you stand against other residents onboard First Class Trouble.
- New Map Variants – We have decorated almost all of the levels to fit with the season.
- New Feature: Tutorial – While note entirely new, we’ve introduced a tutorial to the main menu that gives a much better overview of the game’s foundations.
- New Cosmetic Drops: Hazmat Suit, Rubber Flamingo Hat, and Duck Hat – Keep an eye out for the announcement of these drops.
Tweaked the Emergency Event so it will no longer appear immediately after the player gets set free in the level. It also will overall appear less frequent due to certain parameters being changed.
- Tweaked the rows for customization unlocks so they appear in two rows as some levels unlock too many things to keep it within the screen.
Tweaked the default models so they no longer show before your own customization is loaded. Might lead to some with slower connections to see the characters later, but we think the compromise is ok.
- We made all the Vruumba race longer, however we also removed the boost in the race as it did not work as intended.
- Tweaked some of our localization in response to feedback received on our Discord server.
- Added a little “bird”-cage to Gardens.
- Added an Interactive Alithea model in the Starting Area. Interact with it and it will play you a song.
- Added a Scanner in the Personoid Quarters airlock.
- Tweaked the Personoid/Resident randomization algorithm. There is nothing called random in computers, but we can always try to improve it.
- Addressed the reporting system not containing any players on PS4 systems.
- Addressed the push-to-talk on the symbol puzzle.
- Addressed it so the Block/Unblock functionality on the Find Friend tab correctly shows appropriate status of the player.
- Addressed various crashes related to the cloud friends system.
- Addressed additional localization items not being translated.
- Addressed the male model skeleton being a little off when jumping.
- Addressed that you are no longer able to interact with players before you get up.
- Addressed a countdown appearing multiple times if you are joining a Backfill Lobby that has been previously full.
- Addressed that the left d-pad was unbound.
- Addressed passenger log loading message not appearing when playing in japanese.
- Addressed Vruumba Race sounds vanishing at some points.
- Addressed some Vruumba controls not being properly bound on PC users.
Download free First Class Trouble update 1.05 for PS4, PC, and Xbox.