Firestone Idle RPG update 6.0.0 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Firestone Idle RPG patch notes, the latest added a new battle system, 6 new avatars, a new splash screen, and more. Apart from this, today Firestone Idle RPG patch 6.0.0 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes.
Read more details below.
Firestone Idle RPG Patch Notes – Official
- New battle system (side scrolling) has been added in the game. You can disable the side scrolling on settings.
- Waves of a stage have been reduced to 5.
- Heroes and enemies will spawn tombstones upon death.
- 6 New avatars have been added in the Basic category.
- New Splash Screen.
- The battle backgrounds have all been redesigned to fit the new battle system.
- Expanded the research trees on Library, Exotic Merchant, Alchemist and in the Personal Tree of Life.
- Firestone researches no longer require Fire Tokens and the Eternal Magic mechanism has been removed.
- Character menu has been redesigned.
- War banner has been renamed to Drums of War.
- Inventory items have been redesigned.
- Early game tutorial and dialogues have been redesigned.
- The language selection popup has been redesigned.
- The mechanism of the world map has been reworked for optimization. Your active missions have been reset for this reason.
- Many UI elements have been reworked. (settings, upgrades, chat and many more)
- The progress bars in the game have been redesigned as well.
- On the new battle system the hero positioning order is automatic based on the specialization and class.
- Fixed several other minor bugs.
Download free Firestone Idle RPG patch 6.0.0 for PC (Steam).