Firestone Idle RPG update 5.2.0 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Firestone Idle RPG patch notes, the latest added new features, new changes, fixes, and more. Apart from this, today Firestone Idle RPG patch 5.2.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Read more details below.
Firestone Idle RPG Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- New offline earnings screen.
- Now you can choose the flag you want to represent, from the character menu.
- Added local leaderboards depending on the flag you represent.
- All the leaderboards now have the player avatar as well.
- The friend list limit has been increased to 50.
- On the player inspect popup, if you click on the player’s ID you will copy the ID, the username and the Server on your clipboard.
- On the character menu there is a new centralized system to edit your profile info.
- Your game ID has been added on the character menu.
- Next to the name of any player, instead of seeing the platform they were playing, you will now see the flag they represent.
- The leaderboards have been reset in order to accommodate the changes.
- Fixed the visual bug with the achievements.
- Fixed several other minor bugs.
Download free Firestone Idle RPG patch 5 for PC (Steam).