Firestone Idle RPG update 5.3.0 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Firestone Idle RPG patch notes, the latest added a new mechanism: Arena of Kings. Apart from this, today Firestone Idle RPG patch 5.3.0 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Read more details below.
Firestone Idle RPG Patch Notes – December 22, 2021
- The Arena of Kings mechanism has been released. You can now engage into pvp battles with your war machines.
- The training base mechanism has been released. You can create up to 3 war machine squads and experiment until you find the best setup to use in the arena.
- Christmas decorations have been added, the christmas event will run until the 10th of January.
- The player inspect popup will show the arena power on the war machines instead of the battle power.
- On the engineer you can see both Arena and Battle power.
- On the select crew popup you can toggle between arena attributes and battle attributes.
- The map missions popup on the world map has been merged with the information popup.
- Several progress bars in the game have been redesigned.
- On the statistics page you can now see the whole number on the statistics that do not have ridiculously high numbers.
- The battle cry will now be shown as a full number even after it reaches 1 million.
- Several small bugs that you reported.
Download free Firestone Idle RPG patch 5.3.0 for PC (Steam).