Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 9.07 (5.5) for PS4 and PS5 is now available for download. According to the official Final Fantasy 14 update 9.07 patch notes, the latest update added quaity of life improvements. Apart from this, the latest FF14 version 9.07 also performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a conclusion to the Shadowbringers story and the second installment of YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse, courtesy of guest creators Yosuke Saito and YOKO TARO.
Read more details below
What is new in Final Fantasy XIV Version 9.07 Patch Notes (FFXIV 9.07 )
- Fixed an issue when undertaking the quest “Sleep Now in Sapphire” wherein a cup did not display during a cutscene (PlayStation®5 only).
- Addressed an issue wherein the hairstyle “Early to Rise” caused clipping with certain gear when playing as an Au Ra.
- Fixed an issue wherein the ninja PvE actions Goka Mekkyaku and Hyosho Ranryu appeared grayed out even when ready to be activated.
- Addressed an issue wherein the graphics of the gear Omega Coat of Scouting did not display correctly when worn by female Lalafells.
- Addressed an issue wherein the graphics of the gear Obsolete Android’s Halfrobe of Healing and Obsolete Android’s Halfrobe of Casting did not display correctly when equipped or used for glamours.
- Fixed an issue wherein the graphics of the gear Craftsman’s Leather Trousers did not display correctly.
- Addressed an issue wherein free company crests could not be applied to Brand-new Alphinaud’s Attire.
- Fixed an issue wherein the graphics of the housing exterior Medium Forge’s Walls did not display correctly.
- Addressed an issue wherein the brightness of certain indoor and outdoor furnishings dropped significantly when zooming out the camera.
- Addressed an issue wherein desynthesizing the weapons True Ice Katana and True Ice Degen did not yield the correct items.
* These weapons erroneously yielded Platinum Ingots and Gold Ingots. They will now yield Dwarven Mythril Nuggets and Darksteel Nuggets.
- Fixed an issue when using group pose in certain instanced duties wherein disabling of object effects under Character Display Settings persisted even after exiting group pose.
- Addressed an issue where in the “Maximum” mouse cursor size setting would not be saved after logging out (PlayStation®5 only).
- Minor text issues have been addressed.
- Fixed an issue where in fanfare music did not trigger at the correct time.
Download free Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 9.07 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.