Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 8.43 (Patch 5.31) for PS4 is now available for download. According to the official Final Fantasy 14 update 8.43 patch notes, The latest update added new features, fixes and more. Apart from this, the latest FF14 version 8.43 also performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a conclusion to the Shadowbringers story and the second installment of YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse, courtesy of guest creators Yosuke Saito and YOKO TARO.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s FFXIV 8.41 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Final Fantasy XIV Version 8.43 Patch Notes (FFXIV 8.43 )
- New side story quests have been added.
- New furnishings have been added.
New orchestrion rolls have been added.
The Manderville Gold Saucer
- New Triple Triad cards have been added.
- A new emote has been added.
- A new hairstyle based on an FFXIV Hairstyle Design Contest entry is now available.
What is fixed in Final Fantasy XIV Version 8.43 Patch Notes (FFXIV 8.43 )
The following issues have been addressed:
- An issue when playing the quest “This One’s for the Lovers” wherein players could not target the NPC Nervy Nipper using a gamepad or keyboard.
- An issue in the instanced dungeon Haukke Manor wherein players could not obtain The Maiden’s Lament Orchestrion Roll from treasure coffers.
- An issue in the instanced dungeon The Sunken Temple of Qarn wherein players could not obtain Belah’dian Glass from treasure coffers.
- An issue in the instanced dungeon Dzemael Darkhold wherein players could not obtain The Darkhold Orchestrion Roll from treasure coffers.
- An issue when participating in the FATE “Heroes of the 2nd” wherein certain enemies spawned in the air and could not be targeted.
- An issue when undertaking the guildleve “It’s a Trap” wherein objects were not corrected placed, preventing players from completing objectives.
- An issue when undertaking the guildleve “Metal Has No Master” wherein certain gathering points could not be targeted using a gamepad or keyboard.
- An issue wherein players could not land at locations 48 and 49 of the A Realm Reborn sightseeing log while riding a flying mount.
- An issue in Eastern La Noscea wherein players in certain areas of Hidden Falls Docks were unable to use Teleport or Return and were unable to fly.
- An issue in Northern Thanalan wherein certain gathering points could not be targeted using a gamepad or keyboard.
- An issue wherein the waist gear and accessories of augmented Neo-Ishgardian attire had the incorrect number of materia sockets.
- An issue wherein Trial Synthesis could not be executed for recipes requiring equipment that is not in a player’s inventory.
- An issue wherein certain collectable item recipes unlocked at level 70 did not appear in the Crafting Log when a player’s character is level 70.
- An issue wherein dialog did not display when speaking with the NPC Collectable Dealer after unlocking the Splendors Exchange.
- An issue wherein a log message did not display for nearby party members when earning the achievement “Bravest Warriors.”
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Gameplay optimizations.
- Network connection improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 8.43 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.