Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 9.11 for PS4 and PS5 (1.000.032) is now available for download. According to the official Final Fantasy 14 update 9.11 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the latest FF14 version 9.11 also performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a conclusion to the Shadowbringers story and the second installment of YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse, courtesy of guest creators Yosuke Saito and YOKO TARO.
Read more details below
What is new in Final Fantasy XIV Version 9.11 Patch Notes (FFXIV 9.11) – 1.000.032
- An issue on the Bozjan southern front wherein the NPC’s that appeared during the duel “Beast of Man” did not display correctly.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC Yamatsumi the Harbinger did not display correctly during certain skirmishes.
- An issue in Zadnor wherein the NPC’s that appeared during the duel “Taking the Lyon’s Share” did not display correctly.
- An issue when undertaking the duty the Weapon’s Refrain (Ultimate) where players were not incapacitated when touching the edge of the battlefield.
- An issue when using the Flower Shower emote wherein the effects did not display when used by female Elezen, female Roegadyn, and Hrothgar under certain conditions.
- An issue when riding the deinonychus mount wherein emotes did not function properly when used.
- An issue wherein music and sound effects did not play when entering or undertaking certain duties. (PlayStation®5)
- Minor text issues have been addressed.
Download free Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 9.11 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.