FIFA 22 update 1.19 (1.000.008) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official Fifa 22 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added new changes, fixes, and adjustments to the game. Apart from this, Fifa 22 version 1.19 also includes performance improvements.
Fifa 22 servers are currently down. Check FIFA 22 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s Fifa 22 update 1.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
FIFA 22 Patch 1.19 Notes (1.000.008) – March 1st, 2022
FIFA Ultimate Team
- Fixed a bug where if a significantly large amount of Packs was present in the My Packs tab in the FUT Store, only a small amount of Packs would be displayed until the number was reduced.
- Fixed a bug where If a significantly large amount of Packs was present in the My Packs tab in the FUT Store, not all of them were visible at once.
- Addressed an issue where in some rare situations, the mouse cursor could not be moved in the menus.
- Fixed a bug where stepovers and flicks cannot be performed for 500 milliseconds after initiating a Player Run.
- This change is intended to prevent the aforementioned Skill Moves from clashing with the ability to choose a direction for the requested Player Run.
- Following the activation of Player Lock with the input being performed at an angle, the first Player Switch would not occur and had to be performed again.
- Fixed a bug where shooting after a Skill Move, the shot would not be as accurate as intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Right Stick Switching option was set to Player Rotation, a right stick player switch could not be done after activating Player Lock.
- Addressed a bug where sliding tackles could be incorrectly called as a foul depending on which area of the defender’s body made contact with the ball.
- Fixed a bug where Manager interviews did not always impact Team Morale.
- Fixed a bug where the Asian International Cup did not feature the correctly placed team from the Indian Super League.
- Added 2 new Party Games to VOLTA ARCADE.
- These will only be available following a server update.
- Fixed a bug where tthe One Button control option is not usable in VOLTA ARCADE and will default players to the Classic option.
- Fixed a bug where when selecting the Next Match option following the completion of a match, a pop up saying that the match search failed could appear.
General, Audio, and Visual
- Updated some kits, boots, flags, banners, scarves, player portraits, commentary lines, corner flags, stadia, balls, and ad boards.
- Added and updated a total of 24 new star heads.
- Fixed a bug where the Skill Games Take Me There UI Shortcut did not always function.
- Some EA Trax were not always enabled by default.
- Addressed a potential stability issue that could occur.
Download free Fifa 22 patch 1.19 on PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox One.