FIFA 22 update 1.13 (1.000.003) released for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official Fifa 21 1.13 patch notes, the latest Title Update 2 contains changes for FUT, gameplay, Career Mode, and more. Apart from this, Fifa 22 version 1.13 also includes fixes for Volta football and Pro Clubs.
Fifa 22 servers are currently down. Check FIFA 22 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Today’s Fifa 22 patch 1.13 will fix a few of these issues.
FIFA 22 1.13 Patch Notes (1.000.003) – October 26, 2021
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following changes:
- Penalty Shootout kick order will now be decided by the Penalties Attribute.
- When players share the same Penalties Attribute, the Shot Power and Finishing Attributes will be used to determine the order.
- After completing FUT Champions Finals competition and qualifying for another while the existing competition is still active, the FUT Champions Finals UI will now inform players that they cannot re-qualify for the existing competition.
- When qualifying for FUT Champions Finals, a new post match screen will display to notify players of the qualification.
- Fixed a bug where the win streak UI indicator did not appear after winning two Division Rivals matches in a row. This was a visual issue only.
- Addressed an issue where on rare occasions, a Division Rivals match could incorrectly start with an inactivity pop up message appearing and staying on the screen.
- Addressed an issue where some kits could clash with the Referee’s kit during matches.
- Fixed a bug where the FUT Champions Finals progress window did not display a checkmark beside the Rank I indicator after reaching it. This was a visual issue only.
- Fixed a bug where when reaching a new Stage in Division Rivals, the post match screens did not highlight the new Stage. This was a visual issue only.
- Addressed an issue where in Squad Battles, the Opponent Select screen displayed a blank space beside the selected opponent’s Rating and Chemistry.
- Fixed a bug where when achieving a new Rank in Squad Battles, the post match screen did not display the updated visual indicator for the Rank. This was a visual issue only.
- When claiming FUT Champions Finals rewards, a pop up message saying the event has ended would appear over the rewards animation.
- [Stadia only] Addressed an issue where matches against the CPU AI did not count towards Stadia’s Games Played counter.
- Addressed an issue where background Tifos did not always display correctly.
- Fixed a bug where some placeholder visuals were present on the FUT Friendlies screen.
- Reduced the effectiveness of AI controlled players blocking Lobbed Passes and crosses.
- Specifically, AI controlled players were previously able to stretch too far when attempting to block Lobbed Passes and crosses.
- CPU AI teams are now more likely to commit fouls during matches played on Semi-Pro difficulty and above.
- This change does not apply to matches played with Competitor Mode set to on.
- [PC only] Addressed some instances of visual stuttering occurring after performing Skill Moves during matches.
- Fixed a bug where when requesting a Finesse Shot, the ball carrier could sometimes go out of their way to take it with their dominant foot.
- Addressed an issue where the Outside Foot Shot Trait did not function correctly.
- When two players make contact with the ball at the same time, the ball could sometimes fly unintentionally high into the air.
- Fixed a bug where when attempting to Shield the ball when taking a touch, the ball carrier could sometimes move erratically.
- Fixed a bug where in a rare situation, a player could disappear from the pitch during a match.
- Addressed an issue where on rare occasions, the referee could incorrectly call for a free kick inside of the penalty box instead of a penalty kick.
- The Automatic Player Switching setting did not always function correctly.
- In Pro Clubs and Player Career matches, the Set Piece Specialist perk did not function during Free Kicks and Penalty Kicks.
- Addressed an issue where goalkeepers could have unintentionally performed a goal kick across the entire pitch.
- When making a tackle inside of the penalty box, the ball could sometimes unintentionally travel towards the defender’s goal.
- Fixed a bug where when calling a player short on a corner, the called player could sometimes perform unnecessary player humanization gestures.
- Fixed a bug where when attempting to turn while Sprinting, the ball carrier could sometimes miss a touch on the ball.
- Added News scenes for UEFA Europa League and UEFA Champions League draws.
- Adjusted Player Career Player Objective selection logic to account for the difficulty of some Objectives.
- Moved the unavailable player(s) pop up message so that it can appear during the pre-match flow instead of the Career Mode Hub.
- Addressed an issue where Youth Academy players could disappear at the start of the second season.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes, a player’s Match Form could incorrectly decrease after completing a match that they were subbed in for.
- Addressed an issue where in a rare situation when coming on as a sub in Player Career, both teams could be positioned in the same half during a kick off.
- Fixed a bug where a Youth Player’s potential could incorrectly decrease if they were signed to the senior squad towards the end of a season, with no remaining matches to be played.
- Fixed a bug where in Player Career, Match Objectives that were too similar could unintentionally appear.
- Fixed a bug where in Player Career, OVRs could incorrectly display multiple values across different menus.
- Fixed a bug where post Match Interview audio could become corrupted when the Disable All Music for Streaming Purposes setting was enabled.
- Training Drill names could display in incorrect places on the UI.
- Addressed an issue where the Squad Hub could remain scrollable even when a pop up message appeared on screen.
- When attempting to retire a player in the Squad Hub, the affected player was the one shown in the preview panel instead of the highlighted player.
- Fixed a bug where some international matches did not display on the Calendar.
- Addressed an issue where the Player Performance screen did not always display 2D headshots.
- In Player Career, the created Pro was unintentionally not being selected for some national team matches.
- Fixed a bug where a placeholder menu was incorrectly visible when entering Game Settings during a match.
- Addressed an issue where when Quick Simming a match, yellow and red cards could appear green on the UI.
- When searching for a match in VOLTA SQUADS, the Objectives widget is now present on the right hand side instead of an Avatar’s information.
- Lengthened the duration of the up and down arrows on the VOLTA ARCADE results screen and moved them to the left, in order to improve clarity.
- When browsing the Store or customizing an Avatar, the Avatar’s entire outfit will be on display instead of the camera zooming in on a specific item of clothing.
- When completing a VOLTA ARCADE tournament and leveling up the Avatar, the post tournament screen will now separately display the amount of VOLTA COINS earned through the leveling and the tournament, respectively.
- As a result, players can now browse through that UI element but will no longer be able to highlight individual Avatars.
- The VOLTA ARCADE timer sometimes displayed an inaccurate amount of time. This was a visual issue only.
- Fixed a bug where the entire lobby could unintentionally disband when the Captain cancelled matchmaking.
- Addressed an issue where during matches, controller vibration could unintentionally persist.
- Fixed a bug where when attempting to matchmake while matchmaking was disabled, players could see an incorrect pop up message.
- Fixed a bug where a green arrow indicator could display in an incorrect location on a post match screen.
- Fixed a bug where in VOLTA ARCADE, an incorrect badge could be displayed beside the Avatar’s name.
- Addressed an issue where menu narration did not always function correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Welcome To VOLTA ARCADE screen could take a longer than intended amount of time to display.
- Fixed a bug where the Select Signature Ability screen did not display a headline and general summary.
- Addressed an issue where the Avatar widget could overlap with other UI elements.
- Addressed an issue where the Players List pause menu option was missing a visual indicator.
- Fixed a bug where store tiles could take longer than intended to appear.
- Addressed an issue where AI players on both teams had white Player Indicators.
- Addressed an issue where during goal celebrations, Avatars could incorrectly move through walls.
- Added the option to toggle the appearance of the Player Performance in game UI.
- This option can be found in the Visual tab of Game Settings when paused during a match.
- Added the option to adjust the Perk activation audio level.
- This option can be found in the Audio tab of Game Settings when paused during a match.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes, menus could run at a slower speed than intended.
- Addressed a bug where some players could have seen kits different from the ones selected by the Captain in the pre-match flow.
- Fixed a bug where the threat indicator could incorrectly move across the pitch.
- The Player Of The Match overlay incorrectly displayed as blank.
- Fixed a bug where player names were not aligned correctly on the Club Tactics screen.
General, Audio, and Visual
- The latest FIFA 22 patch 1.13 updated some kits, celebrations, broadcast packages, stadia, 2D player images, pre-match scenes, UI text formatting, UI elements, ad boards, commentary lines, transitions, crowd chants, and anthems.
- Added the ability to perform JUL’s celebration to additional players.
- Made improvements to the visual fidelity in certain situations on Xbox Series S.
- We will continue to monitor this going forward.
- [PS5 and XSX|S only] Fixed a bug where during penalties, light colored hair could unintentionally appear as dark colored hair
- Addressed instances of overlapping, incorrect, visually unclear, and placeholder text appearing in some menus.
- Addressed instances of blurry UI elements.
- Fixed a rare stability issue which could occur during matches.
- When attempting to view a main menu EATV video in full screen, the transition effect displayed incorrectly.
- Addressed further instances of player models not being correctly sized when appearing in some parts of the UI.
- EATV videos could automatically play even when the EA SPORTS News Auto-Play option was set to off.
- Fixed a bug where some beard options did not display when customizing Avatars, Virtual Pros, and Managers.
- Fixed a bug where elements of the main menu background could sometimes appear corrupted.
- Updated the Composure visual indicator found in modes with Skill Trees.
- [Stadia only] Fixed a bug where matches against the CPU AI did not count towards Stadia’s Games Played counter.
Download free Fifa 22 patch 1.13 on PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox One.