Far Cry 6 update 1.07 (1.000.008) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Far Cry 6 1.07 patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed several issues encountered after the latest Title Update. Apart from this, FC6 update 1.07 also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Far Cry 6 patch 1.07 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Far Cry 6 patch 1.07 notes (1.000.008) – December 15, 2021
- Addressed a bug that could cause an infinite loading screen after launching the Vaas: Insanity DLC on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the game to crash when launching the game on PC after the November 16 Hotfix.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on PC.
- Addressed a bug that could cause severe FPS drops when hovering over items in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue that displayed an incorrect icon for a PC Co-Op player in your party.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “New Item” icon to not disappear when hovering over a newly acquired item.
Download free Far Cry 6 version 1.07 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.