Far Cry 6 update 1.09 is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Far Cry 6 1.09 patch notes, the latest title update 3 brings various quality of life fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, FC6 update 1.09 also contains various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a day one update was released with quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Far Cry 6 patch 1.09 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Far Cry 6 Title Update 5 Download Size
PC: ~ 8 GB without HD Texture Pack, ~12.4 GB with HD Texture Pac
PlayStation 4: Between 15 — 21 GB depending on language pack
PlayStation 5: 22.75 GB
Xbox One: ~10 GB
Xbox Series X: ~14 GB
Xbox Series S: ~10 GB
Far Cry 6 patch 1.09 notes – December 7, 2021
- Made several adjustments to reduce the instances where HUD elements would be blocked or hidden, e.g., when changing region.
- When starting a Special Operation, the player joining the Co-Op session will now be informed which Special Operation is being started.
- Increased Mission tracker icon and font size when using the “Increased” option for UI and Fonts Scaling under the Vision option menu.
- Added MSI Mystic Light RGB support to the game.
New Utility Packs – Coming December 16:
- Basic Materials Pack: 300 Far Cry Credits
- Advanced Material Pack: 1000 Far Cry Credits
- Specialist Materials Pack: 2000 Far Cry Credits
Yaran Pesos Pack
- Small Yaran Pesos Pack: 300 Far Cry Credits
- Medium Yaran Pesos Pack: 500 Far Cry Credits
- Large Yaran Pesos Pack: 1000 Far Cry Credits
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPC models to become corrupted for player joining a co-op session, after an extended co-op playtime.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies to not be shown on the minimap during the “Cocodrilo” Special Operation.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the host to be stuck in a black screen after pressing “Save and Quit” in the final scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Self-Help”, “Dear Diary” and “Freudian Field Day” achievements to not correctly unlock after meeting the required conditions.
- HD Texture Pack — Some assets appearing blurry
Developer comment: We have made some changes for the HD Texture Pack on PC that should decrease the blurriness that appeared for some players when using the HD Texture Pack. When looking into these reports, we are seeing players using graphics cards with less than 12 GB of VRAM available. When using the HD Texture Pack with less than the minimum required VRAM available, the performance and the look of the game can be worse than without the pack.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Aim Type” and “Weapon Wheel Interaction” options to reset to default when restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Vaas: Insanity DLC to become unavailable when signing-out and signing-in to the same Xbox Live profile.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to constantly be prompted with a “Quit Game” message after restarting from Rest mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause weapons and weapon attachments to disappear.
Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Menu cursor to get stuck on screen when opening the military escalation popup after loading a save.
Download free Far Cry 6 version 1.09 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.