A new Far Cry 6 patch 1.07 (1.000.008) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Far Cry 6 1.07 patch notes, the latest hotfix added various quality of life improvements and bug fixes. Apart from this, Far Cry 6 update 1.07 also contains stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s FC6 update 1.07 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Far Cry 6 1.07 Patch Notes (1.000.008) – December 15, 2021
- Addressed an infinite loading screen after launching the Vaas: Insanity DLC on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.
- Fixed game crash issue when launching the game on PC.
- Addressed FPS drops bug when hovering over items in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an incorrect icon for a PC Co-Op player in your party.
- Fixed the “New Item” icon to not disappear when hovering over a newly acquired item.
Download free Far Cry 6 version 1.07 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One.