Fall Guys update 1.30 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, Switch and PC. According to the official Fall Guys 1.30 patch notes, the latest ‘Power Party’ update introduces new power-ups, enhanced Creative mode features, and the Winter Blunderland Fame Pass, offering an enriched gameplay experience with festive-themed content and various technical improvements. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.30 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major Fall Guys Season update added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.30 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Fall Guys 1.30 Patch Notes – December 6, 2023
- Creative Mode Enhancements:
- Power-ups: The first power-up introduced is the ‘Bean Ball’, which allows players to roll around quickly in a ball form.
- Improved Round Discovery: A new tab in the main menu for quick access to Creative Rounds.
- Object Scaling: Players can now scale obstacles in Creative mode.
- New Obstacles: Includes the Drawbridge and Quarter-Pipe, adding new challenges and dynamics to custom Rounds.
- Winter Blunderland Fame Pass:
- Availability: From December 12, 2023, to January 15, 2024.
- Features: Includes the Winter Red Panda Costume, Gingerbread Costume, Llama Charmer Costume, Koala Knitwear Costume, Santa Samurai Costume, Figure Skating Celebration, and Emote.
- Freebies: Offers the Fabulously Festive Hat Wearable, Xmas Wreath Belt, and Cosy Cocoa Costume, along with Kudos and Show Bucks.
- Holiday FallJam Event:
- Collection of Holiday-themed Rounds from the community.
- The best Rounds will be featured in the Blunderdome with snow effects.
- Seasonal rewards for completing ‘Seasons Yeetings’ challenges.
- Fixed an issue where seesaws could spawn in incorrect locations
- Fixed an error causing framerate drops while riding conveyor belts
- Fixed overlapping UI elements caused by disconnecting from the network
- Fixed menu button prompts occasionally appearing on incorrect screens
- Fixed Soft Locks around network disconnection in the Custom Lobby flow
- Fixed Soft Locks around network disconnection in Creative Editor flow
- Fixed a partial Soft Lock in Creative Editor caused by changing keybindings
- Fixed Soft Locks around discarding keybinding changes
- Fixed an issue where duplicated Creative rounds did not immediately appear in Creative Editor’s Load menu
- Fixed basketballs rolling upwards instead of downwards on See-Saws
- Fixed beans clipping into seesaw while grabbing draggable objects
- Fixed beans bouncing on seesaws when grabbing draggable objects on them
- Fixed Soft Locks around suspending the game with the Social Panel open
- Fixed player becoming unable to join Party via Social Panel after unlinking and relinking Epic Account
- Fixed a variety of minor UI issues in Creative Editor object scaling
- Fixed an error causing changes made in the Options Menu to reset on closing game
- Fixed stretching and clipping issues on a variety of costumes
- Fixed an issue causing emote previews to display incorrectly on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed framerate drops while moving Hoop Platforms in Creative Editor
- Fixed several Creative Editor objects being highlighted even though the player isn’t looking at them
- Fixed missing collision on obstacles in several Legacy Rounds
- Fixed a crash associated with losing connection during a match
- Fixed unresponsive ‘Save and Quit’ prompt on receiving party invite in Editor
- Fixed blank Social Panel menu on receiving party invite in Editor
- Fixed framerate drops caused by previewing emotes and celebrations in menu
- Fixed points tracking inaccurately in Egg Grab and Egg Remix when eggs are grabbed
- Fixed grabbing eggs causing the bean to move without player inputs
- Fixed bounce board not reacting properly when speed arch is placed just above it in the Creative Editor
- Fixed Creative Rounds’ backgrounds reverting from Digital to Original theme
- Fixed grabbing draggable objects changing the finish line’s qualification area
- Fixed carriable blocks sliding across padded floors after touching conveyor belts
- Fixed carriable puncher blocks affecting nearby objects that aren’t touched
- Fixed carriable fans causing beans to float in the air while carrying them
- Fixed beans respawning as invisible if they fall while holding a carriable object
- Fixed various obstacle visual glitches with deleting objects then using Undo/Redo
- Fixed various obstacle visual glitches caused by resizing and rotating
- Fixed beans incorrectly mantling bumpers in certain rotations
- Fixed various collision issues with carriable blocks
- Fixed inconsistent snapping of circular platforms to objects
- Fixed issue where beans would try to mantle objects which have despawned
Download free Fall Guys update 1.30 on PlayStation 4, PC and PlayStation 5.