Fall Guys update 1.26 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, Switch and PC. According to the official Fall Guys 1.26 patch notes, the latest winter update brings various new features and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.26 also includes new obstacles for Fall Guys Creative mode, making it more engaging and fun for players.
Previously, a major Fall Guys Season update added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more. Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.26 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
Fall Guys 1.26 Patch Notes – September 27, 2023
- The Trick or Yeet Fame Pass is a Halloween-themed pass that offers a range of fancy dress costumes and wearables, adding a festive touch to the game.
- Notable additions in the update include Buttons, Pressure Plates, Bean Barriers, Speed Arches, and the Carriable Punching Block, adding more variety to gameplay.
- Players can now choose from five different backgrounds for their rounds, enhancing the visual experience.
- The update also promises to release several new rounds over the coming weeks, providing fresh challenges and excitement.
- The Trick or Yeet Fame Pass includes costumes like Bat-Tastic, Buff Guy, Bad Beast, Clockwork Calamari, Squawks Sprockets, and Jack-o-Lantern Wearable.
- Bug fixes have been implemented to address various issues and improve the overall gaming experience.
- The Fall Guys team expresses gratitude to the community for their support and encourages players to report any in-game issues for ongoing improvement.
- Various fixes to gaps, clipping and stretching for numerous costumes
- Fixed nameplates appearing low resolution for some players
- Fixed slight misalignment on the Player Banner and Crown Rank in the main lobby
- Fixed screen snapping to highlighted items when using a controller in the Store
- Fixed Coral pattern appearing grainy when players equip it with a neon or glowing colour
- Fixed Fall Feed not displaying the names of other players who immediately qualify after you
- Fixed inconsistent number sizes on the kudos wallet display
- Fixed the “Esc” button prompt showing for the “Next Reward” on the Fame Pass screen
- Fixed the Open Party button becoming unresponsive in certain areas when using a mouse
- Fixed Glow Effect not corresponding to item rarity in the Fame Pass
- Fixed door entrails not despawning in Creative Mode
- Fixed players being unable to change keyboard bindings whilst using a Mouse
- Fixed FPS drops on Duos and Squads when other players qualify in a Race Round
- Fixed erratic display when navigating the Player Name list in Custom Lobbies
- Fixed level 1 being displayed instead of level 54 in the Crown Rank
- Fixed Soft Locks in Custom Lobbies if the host quits during the middle of a game, or the rewards screen
- Fixed flickering rewards in the Challenges menu on PC
- Fixed FPS drops when scrolling through the Fame Pass
- Fixed the Depth of Field settings interfering with legibility of player names
- Fixed the “Favourite” button in Custom Lobbies not reacting to mouse input
- Fixed camera focusing on Fall Guys’ feet in Creative rounds when ragdolling
- Fixed players being unable to rotate the plinth on the Unlocked Rewards screen
- Fixed “undo” actions disappearing in the Level Editor history after certain actions
- Fixed Basketballs not bouncing off of Drums
- Fixed Fall Guy occasionally being launched into the sky when grabbing an upward fan
- Fixed Grabbable Blocks glitching with the centre pillar of a turnstile and hitting the Fall Guy with high force
- Fixed various Round lighting issues on Nintendo Switch
Download free Fall Guys update 1.26 on PlayStation 4, PC and PlayStation 5.