Fall Guys update 1.10 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, Switch and PC. According to the official Fall Guys 1.10 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added quality of life changes. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.10 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major Season update was released that added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.10 Patch Notes – July 6, 2022
- Fixed instances where a player would be unable to break tiles on Hex-A-Gone and would appear to be floating
- Fixed the Score UI not updating in Point-Based Squads Rounds
- Fixed some crashes after leaving an Episode during the Intro Camera
- Fixed misalignment on ‘Grab Candy’ and ‘Walk’ button prompts in Invisibeans
- Fixed issue where some newly active Challenge Lists do not automatically appear for in-game Players
- Fixed some instances of unresponsive inputs after a player is eliminated.
- Fixed buttons having no collisions in Leading Light
- Fixed players becoming resistant to fans whilst grabbing or being grabbed
- Fixed FPS drops at the end of the Reward Screen on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed unresponsive Social Overlays on PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Improved vibration/rumbles on Nintendo Switch controllers
- Fixed some instances of crashes on Nintendo Switch after loading into the main menu
- Fixed respawn VFX not triggering
- Fixed instances where the camera sensitivity would be too high for players
Download free Fall Guys update 1.10 on PlayStation 4, PC and PlayStation 5.