Fall Guys update 1.07 is now available to download on PS4 and PC. According to the official Fall Guys 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added new tweaks, changes and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Fall Guys version 1.07 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major Season update was released that added crossplay, a brand-new game mode called Sweet Thieves, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game. Today’s Fall Guys patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Fall Guys 1.07 Patch Notes – June 21, 2022
- Major optimisations to various areas of memory usage, reducing instances of crashes on PlayStation
- Improvements to PlayStation FPS on object-heavy levels such as Fruit Chute, Slime Climb, Lost Temple and more
- Improvements to tails being grabbed from a distance by players experiencing high latency
- Fixed an exploit on tile levels such as Thin Ice, where players could spam jump and avoid breaking tiles (Thin Ice is back!).
- If multiple Squads get 0 points (particularly in modes such as Xtreme Squads) they will be eliminated instead of tying and moving to the next Round.
- Fixed pipes at the end of Pipe Dream overshooting players over the finish line.
- Fixed instances in Royal Fumble where the tail would disappear if the player with it disconnected.
- Fixed a Tail Tag exploit where players could stand on a podium and evade capture.
- Fixed hoops spawning too high to reach on levels such as Hoopsie Daisy.
- Fixed “Multiple Shows Selected” showing when queuing for a single show in a party.
- Fixed the Options menu randomly appearing during gameplay on PS4.
- Fixed instances of players respawning in Xtreme mode.
- Fixed players queueing together being placed into separate squads.
- Fixed Thin Ice music in Finals Marathon.
- Fixed Clank appearing yellow instead of Red or Blue in Team Tail Tag