Fall Guys update 1.17 released on PS4 and PC. According to Fall Guys 1.17 patch notes, the latest Season 4 update added various bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Fall Guys version 1.17 will also include stability improvements.
Previously, an update added various fixes for connection issues and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Fall Guys version 1.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys 1.17?
SEASON 4 IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES!
Season 4 has got an absolute unit of a bug fix list, so here goes! Our patch notes upon release will contain all new features, the names and descriptions for our 7 new Rounds, as well as these fixes, but for now lets focus on fixes and improvements!
- Sturdier Beans! We’re improved our Fall Guys to be more sturdy when taking hits both from other players. No more ragdolling just because another bean brushed you in mid-air!
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds, for example unrelenting ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another Fall Guy
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as Sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present.
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
- Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load.
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player becomes eliminated during Slime Climb(edited)
OTHER FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line so no one is at a disadvantage
- Improved victory moment & flow at the end of episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency-related issues
- Fixed Fall Guy clipping through the yellow conveyor belt section & getting stuck on Slime Climb
- Improved hoops scoring reliability & fixed cases such as scores failing to update on Ski Fall
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in certain cases like spectating or rotating the camera at some angles
- Fixed Fall Guy respawning twice on the platform next to the mountain peak after falling into the abyss on Freezy Peak
- Fixed invisible Hex-A-Gone tiles in both spectator mode & during normal play
- Fixed multiple players respawning in the same spot on Ski Fall
- Fixed post-processing flickering & missing Fall Guys X-Ray outline when a player grabs a carriable object within close proximity to a wall
- Fixed poor performance in the Outfits menu when browsing with many items available
- Fixed flickering clouds on Perfect Match
- Fixed disqualification on Door Dash after players yeet over the finish line into oblivion
- Fixed camera pivoting backwards after a user has respawned in Knight Fever
- Fixed Checkpoint not triggering in Tundra Run if a Fall Guy is punched high enough into the air
- Fixed number of players qualifying exceeding the qualification limit in all race-type Rounds
- Fixed invisible mid-air collisions when a Fall Guy hit by the flippers during Knight Fever
- Fixed Fall Guy with equipped costume showing as the default bean during an episode
- PS4: Fixed the blurred surrounding area of a Fall Guy on PS4 Pro
- PS4: Fixed memory issues on Base PS4 when opening the customiser with all cosmetics unlocked
- PS4: improved performance & stability in the menus & on certain rounds
- PC: Fixed ‘Back’ & ‘Random’ buttons not working in the Customiser menus with the mouse
Download free Fall Guys update 1.17 on PS4 and Xbox One.