Fall Guys Season 4 update will soon roll out on on PS4 and PC. According to Fall Guys Season 4 patch notes, the latest Season 4 update added new features, the names and descriptions for 7 new Rounds, and more. Apart from this, patch will also include stability improvements.
Previously, an update added various fixes for connection issues and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Fall Guys version 1.17 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fall Guys 1.17?
- Sturdier Beans! We’re improved our Fall Guys to be more sturdy when taking hits both from other players. No more ragdolling just because another bean brushed you in mid-air!
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds, for example unrelenting ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another Fall Guy
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as Sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present.
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
- Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load.
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player becomes eliminated during Slime Climb(edited)
OTHER FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line so no one is at a disadvantage
- Improved victory moment & flow at the end of episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency-related issues
- Fixed Fall Guy clipping through the yellow conveyor belt section & getting stuck on Slime Climb
- Improved hoops scoring reliability & fixed cases such as scores failing to update on Ski Fall
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in certain cases like spectating or rotating the camera at some angles
- Fixed Fall Guy respawning twice on the platform next to the mountain peak after falling into the abyss on Freezy Peak
- Fixed invisible Hex-A-Gone tiles in both spectator mode & during normal play
- Fixed multiple players respawning in the same spot on Ski Fall
- Fixed post-processing flickering & missing Fall Guys X-Ray outline when a player grabs a carriable object within close proximity to a wall
- Fixed poor performance in the Outfits menu when browsing with many items available
- Fixed flickering clouds on Perfect Match
- Fixed disqualification on Door Dash after players yeet over the finish line into oblivion
- Fixed camera pivoting backwards after a user has respawned in Knight Fever
- Fixed Checkpoint not triggering in Tundra Run if a Fall Guy is punched high enough into the air
- Fixed number of players qualifying exceeding the qualification limit in all race-type Rounds
- Fixed invisible mid-air collisions when a Fall Guy hit by the flippers during Knight Fever
- Fixed Fall Guy with equipped costume showing as the default bean during an episode
- PS4: Fixed the blurred surrounding area of a Fall Guy on PS4 Pro
- PS4: Fixed memory issues on Base PS4 when opening the customiser with all cosmetics unlocked
- PS4: improved performance & stability in the menus & on certain rounds
- PC: Fixed ‘Back’ & ‘Random’ buttons not working in the Customiser menus with the mouse
Download free Fall Guys Season 4 patch on PS4 and Xbox One.