Factorio update 1.1.97 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update focuses on bug fixes, particularly addressing issues related to crashes and desyncs caused by inputting overly large numbers in various fields, along with other specific technical fixes. Apart from this, Factorio patch 1.1.97 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major Factorio update 1.1.75 added various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.97 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Factorio Update Patch Notes – November 14, 2023
- Fixed crashes when putting super large numbers in number input fields.
- Fixed a desync when putting super large numbers in the map editor brush size fields.
- Fixed that the website link in the about GUI did not work on Linux.
- Fixed a crash when changing the technology price multiplier while research is in progress.
- Fixed a crash when mods would swap character armor with armor in the player inventory that only existed due to the worm armor inventory size bonus.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.97 for PC(Steam).