Factorio update 1.1.78 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update adds various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update 1.1.75 added various fixes for crashes and more. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.78 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Factorio Update Patch Notes – March 20, 2023
- In the blueprint preview window, deselecting all train fuel items disables the ‘Train fuel’ option. (This was already the case for modules.
- On macOS, when AZERTY keyboard layout is used, the shortcut for Undo will default to Cmd + Z instead of Cmd + W.
- Fixed loader would ignore ElectricEnergySourcePrototype::buffer_capacity.
- Fixed rotating a loader would not update heat connections if it has any.
- Fixed migrating loader energy sources between types could fail to update energy source buffer size.
- Fixed migrating inserter energy source between types could fail to update energy source buffer size.
- Fixed migrating pump energy source between types could fail to update energy source buffer size.
- Fixed migrating radar energy source between types could fail to update energy source buffer size.
- Fixed migrating reactor energy source between types could fail to update energy source buffer size.
- Fixed double sound when transferring crafting materials from cursor stack into crafting machine or when taking items from the result slot.
- Fixed a desync related to fluid energy source energy extraction when floating point rounding errors are involved.
- Fixed a bad error message when registering custom hotkey events with filters.
- Fixed that color mod settings wouldn’t migrate to the default value.
- Fixed that escape did not work to close the user-login GUI.
- Fixed that the CustomGuiElement “switch” type would fire the click event twice.
- Fixed a rare crash related to watching replays.
- Fixed consistency issue related to building loader ghosts over existing loader ghosts.
- Fixed spilling items would fail to spread items when surface had width or height set to more than 2^31.
- Fixed an AI Pathfinder desync when changing goal_pressure_ratio while the pathfinder was running.
- Fixed land mine was not colliding with rail signals.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting and reconnecting a display on Wayland
- Fixed inconsistent clipboard behavior on Wayland
- Fixed that disabling permissions to move didn’t work correctly in some cases
- Fixed furnace would stop crafting when recipe could not be deduced from ingredients and technology effects were being reset.
- Fixed a crash related to script creation of entities.
- Fixed module and fuel entries disappearing from blueprint preview when selectively disabled, instead of showing up with count 0.
- Fixed automatic targeting with spidertrons did not work if all ammo slots were not filled.
- Fixed technology title not updating when technology was researched.
- Fixed horizontal lines ending up too short when close to line-wrapping labels
- Fixed a crash related to migrating spider vehicle guns.
- Fixed loader ghosts would connect to transport belts even when they had different forces.
- Fixed a crash when moving blueprint book to blueprint library when there is also another book that will get under the cursor and tooltips are showing.
- Fixed that “item-with-inventory” would allow setting inventory_size to “dynamic”.
- Fixed balance of several audio files.
- Fixed InserterPrototype would accept too large stack size bonuses.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.78 for PC(Steam).