A new Factorio update 1.1.56 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest added GUI fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.56 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio March 9 Update – Official
- Some GUI fixes and improvements for screen resolutions under 1920×1080
- Set the default GUI scale on the Steam Deck to 100%
- Fixed poison cloud sound fade out.
- Fixed tooltips for vehicles would still show entry instructions even when no passengers are allowed.
- Fixed train stop names with different amounts of leading spaces being treated as equal in some cases but not in others.
- Fixed idle machines without idle sound counting towards the max_sounds_per_type limit.
- Fixed that changing the force of artillery wagons didn’t work.
- Fixed a crash when using non-rectangular equipment.
- Fixed a crash when building underground belt or pipe ghosts over belts/pipes of other forces.
- Fixed character corpse armor variations being inconsistent with character armor variations.
- Fixed a consistency issue if a Lua event handler cancelled deconstruction of an entity that was marked for deconstruction as a result of fast-replace.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.56 for PC(Steam).