Factorio update 1.1.39 (Sep 1, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Factorio patch 1.1.38 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.39 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio Patch Notes – Sep 1, 2021
- Fixed that rotating belt direction when dragging allowed “stash” the rotate and continue in the original direction.
- Fixed that loading a game that was saved during drag building didn’t clear the internal drag building state causing blueprint snapping not working properly.
- Fixed that LuaGameScript::check_prototype_translations() didn’t check technologies.
- Fixed that items with data would not stack properly in crafting machine source inventory when recipe requires more than a stack of ingredient.
- Fixed that pasting a blueprint over existing train could cause a desync.
- Fixed that it was possible to interact with locomotive’s fuel slots while out of reach.
- Fixed wrong status text when a mining drill drop target is marked for deconstruction.
- Fixed wrong mining drill status when a resource is depleted while the mining drill is missing the required fluid.
- Fixed the blueprint snap-to-grid reference point being drawn behind entities in some situations.
- LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
- Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.39 for PC.