Factorio update 1.1.36 (July 17, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks fixes and changes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.36 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio Patch Notes – July 17, 2021
- Addressed belt drag building on the edge of building reach.
- Addressed that canceling upgrade of underground belt didn’t make the corresponding operation with the (potentially) connected belt on the other side.
- Addressed making blueprint from underground belt with direction upgrade order.
- Addressed technology icons of flamethrower and rocketry.
- Addressed hang when deleting blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner or blueprint book held by an inserter.
- Addressed hang when trying to delete blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner or blueprint book that was moved to different inventory in the meantime.
- Addressed pressing delete key in save/load game menus multiple times would pop-up confirmation dialog multiple times.
- Addressed that the close map generator preview button icon was too large.
- Addressed that the show/close map generator preview button didn’t loose hover after the preview was shown.
- Addressed that Cut and copy paste tools select trains in the standard selection mode, even when trains are ignored in this mode.
- Addressed crash related to wrong identification of non-default values in the mod settings gui.
- Addressed that linked custom inputs didn’t work for some game controls.
- Addressed that the train fuel tab didn’t work right for clients in multiplayer.
- Addressed a crash when using the prototype explorer GUI after just changing mods.
- Addressed rare corner case related to removal of mods and entities in more than 1 electric network.
- Addressed item product overload logic when using variable output items.
- Addressed crash when starting game without base mod and with –disable-prototype-history.
- Addressed a crash when using set_stack in blueprint books.
- Addressed a crash when cloning script-disabled beacons.
- Addressed a crash when using repeat_count with frame_sequence in animation definition.
- Addressed a crash when trying to build a rolling stock between other rolling stocks from a single train.
- Addressed ghost entities had reflections on water.
- Addressed a desync related to processing on_gui_opened event of opening blueprint records in multiplayer games.
- Addressed a crash when trying to pick a fluid wagon with fluid in clone tool.
- Addressed that copying assembling machine recipes didn’t update fluidbox temperature filters in some cases.
- Addressed that robots could sometimes leave roboports very slowly if they were called to work in the middle of descending into a roboport.
- Addressed trains GUI status button tooltip not updating.
- Addressed LuaPlayer::build_from_cursor would flip direction when every other building underground belts/pipes.
- Addressed Train GUI wait condition bars display with 0 slot cargo wagons.
- Addressed in-game EULA showing HTML character sequences.
- Addressed clearing LuaCustomChartTag.icon by writing nil or empty SignalID.
- Added LuaPlayer::start_selection and clear_selection.
- Added freeplay remote interface methods for adjusting the crashsite.
- Added overlay layer to the tree variation definitions.
- Addressed parameter substitution when used with standard parameter
- Removed unused equipment prototype property “ability_icon”.
- Added select_group_row_count, select_slot_row_count, inventory_width, module_inventory_width, tooltip_monitor_edge_border, normalised_achievement_icon_size, tutorial_notice_icon_size and flying_text_ttl to utility constants.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.36 for PC.