Factorio update 1.1.38 (August 18, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update added a new Titillium style font for Cyrillic languages. Apart from this, Factorio patch 1.1.38 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.38 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio Patch Notes – August 18, 2021
- New Titillium style font for Cyrillic languages.
- Addressed inconsistency when fast-replacing ghosts with circuit connections.
- Addressed an issue with drag-building electric poles with long wire reach.
- Addressed a crash related to tutorials and modding.
- Addressed an issue with LuaEntity::set_request_slot() and duplicates.
- Addressed that picking blueprints from the library through quickbar slots didn’t fire the Lua cursor stack changed event.
- Addressed items with durability/ammo wouldn’t merge properly in some cases.
- Addressed a roboport “recharging” icon appearing when not connected to the electric network.
- Addressed an issue with roboports left in recharging state when revived from ghosts.
- Addressed an issue where an error sound played when pasting onto a power switch from anything other than another power switch.
- Addressed that the non-blocking saving option would be reset when resuming a multiplayer game using the continue button.
- Addressed ‘Close preview’ button having cut off text in some locales.
- Addressed a crash when deleting surfaces with script-connected electric poles.
- Added LuaEntity and LuaUnitGroup::set_distraction_command.
- Added LuaSurface::find_nearest_enemy_entity_with_owner().
- Added LuaForce::is_friend() and is_enemy().
Download free Factorio update 1.1.38 for PC.