Factorio update 1.1.37 (August 4, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Factorio patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added quality of life improvements.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Factorio patch 1.1.36 will address a few of these errors.
Factorio Patch Notes – August 4, 2021
- Fixed several issues related to latency state and quickbar.
- Fixed underground belt related tips and tricks performing incorrectly.
- Fixed forced autosave flag would persist into loading another map if the current map got terminated due to script error before performing the autosave.
- Fixed a crash when loading some corrupt save files.
- Fixed a crash when using specific mods.
- Fixed that disabled mod depenencies would get re-downloaded when installing mods.
- Fixed starting message dialog was darkened in the Sandbox scenario.
- Fixed the missing dots icon on the tiny shortcut bar expand button.
- Fixed that repeated clicking on the Snap to grid checkbox in the blueprint setup gui didn’t work unless the mouse moved away and back.
- Removed references to iron-axe and steel-axe from the PvP scenario config.
- Fixed inserters filters would get cleared in some cases when building from blueprints.
- Changed mining drill storage_slots to be automatic.
- Added destroy_action to logistic and construction robot prototypes.
- Inserters can now pull from the main output and burnt result inventory of an entity.
- Added LuaControl::is_cursor_empty(). Returns if the cursor is empty, taking into account items, ghost cursor, and items from the blueprint library.
- Added on_worker_robot_expired event. Called when a worker (construction or logistic) robot expires through a lack of energy.
Download free Factorio update 1.1.37 for PC.