A new F1 22 update 1.07 patch notes details are available for PS4, PS5(version 1.007.000), PC, and Xbox console players. According to the F1 22 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes, gameplay changes and more. Apart from this, F1 22 patch 1.07 (1.007) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update 1.05 added a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Recently, update 1.06 was also released with various fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several F122 issues. F1 22 version 1.06 will address a few of these issues. Read more details here.
F1 22 Patch 1.07 Notes – August 2, 2022
Added the Algarve, Portimão to the game. Available in Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes.
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
- Addressed a bug where driver number 23 is incorrectly available for use
- Addressed excessive DNFs at Baku when using Simulation Damage (My Team).
- Fixed a bug where the engineer incorrectly states DSQ’d cars are still running.
- Added stability and performance fixes.
- Losing the front wing can have minimal effect on grip
- Tyres are already up to temperature before the Formation Lap
- Lack of trigger rumble on Xbox controllers (PC)
- Players getting stuck in ‘season break’ during two-player Career
- Multiple track limit penalties for the same incident (Australia)
- AI straight line speed after slow corners
- AI can backout on overtakes too easily
- Heusinkveld pedals have a 50% brake deadzone
- Quick Practice over-wears the entire Power Unit
- Inability to use radio commands after using Flashback in certain circumstances
- Inconsistent force feedback when using a controller (PC)
- Sponsor contract lengths can be exceptionally long after an auto-renewal
- Tyre temperature above blanket temps when starting Formation Lap
- Sponsor logos do not appear in replays on the Player Car.
EA devs are still investigating F1 22 issues with AI on the straights.
Download free F1 22 update 1.06 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox Series X/S.