EA Game has released F1 22 patch 1.16 (1.016) for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox consoles. According to the F1 22 1.16 patch notes, the latest update added a Limited-time Elimination mode. Apart from this, F1 22 version 1.16 (1.016.000) also addressed Tyre strategy disqualification issues and other bugs.
Previously, a major F1 22 update 1.10 added bug fixes, gameplay changes and improvements. Recently, F1 22 update 1.13 was also released with new changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several F122 issues. Today’s F1 22 patch 1.16 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
F1 22 1.16 Patch Notes – December 5, 2022
- Elimination limited-time event is now available
- Addressed a bug where players and AI could receive an incorrect DSQ in the race for not using multiple tyre compounds
- Addressed a bug where tyre compound allocation options were not visible in in-progress career saves
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to change tyre allocation in career weekends beyond the first weekend of the season
- Replacement of Cem Bölükbasi with Tatiana Calderon to Charouz Racing System in F2 2022
- Addressed a bug where F2 2022 vehicles were struggling to finish 50% races on Miami due to excessive fuel consumption
- Addition of F2 2022 showroom stats and history
- Fixed a crash on PS4 when loading into splitscreen using two steering wheels
- Addressed a bug in Spectator mode where cars would be seen hitting the rev limiter
- Addressed a bug where, on certain cars, the DRS lights on the in-game steering wheels were not lighting up when entering DRS zones
- Addressed a bug on the Mercedes car where part of a front wing appears attached after taking damage
- Updates and adjustments to Alpine livery colour
- Addressed a bug on the Alfa Romeo car where left mirror is incorrecly mapped with the wrong material
- Addressed a bug where Mick Schumacher would not be wearing a helmet after switching team in Career
- Various Minor Fixes
- General Stability Improvements
Download free F1 22 vesion 1.16 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox Series X/S.