EA Games has released a new F1 22 patch 1.07 on PS4, PS5(version 1.007.000), PC, and Xbox console players. According to the official F1 22 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added a new track the Algarve, Portimão to the game. Apart from this, F1 22 update 1.07 (1.007) also includes various bug fixes and improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews from players and critics. Unfortunately, since the F1 22 day 1 patch, players are experiencing several F122 issues with the game. F1 22 version 1.07 will address a few of these errors.
EA devs are still investigating F1 22 issues with AI on the straights. Read more details here.
F1 22 1.07 Patch Notes (1.007) – August 2, 2022
- Portimao has been added to the available tracks in all modes
- Refinements to response time of throttle application for players
- Front Wing damage will now have a greater effect on handling and lap times
- Resolved an issue where tyre temperatures can be above blanket temperature when starting the formation lap
- Improved trigger feedback when using an Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved balancing of difficulty for Practice Programmes
- Resolved graphical issue on the rear suspension of the Red Bull
- Addressed a crash when re-joining a Two Player Career after disconnecting
- Times under 1:27:000 for Abu Dhabi can now be posted on Time Trial leaderboard
- Resolved an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on the wet leaderboard whilst driving in dry conditions
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the super license after adding a trophy
- Corrected level of detail Supercar interiors in cockpit camera
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes
Download free F1 22 patch 1.07 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC and Xbox Series X/S.