F1 2021 update 1.13 (1.013) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official F1 2021 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added Jeddah to the game. Apart from this, F1 2021 version 1.13 (1.013.000) also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2021 version 1.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in F1 2021 1.13 patch notes? – November 15, 2021
- Added Jeddah to the game.
Added a new option to enable or disable Pit Lane Tyre Temperature simulation so cars that box closer to the pit lane entrance are not disadvantaged by colder tyres as they exit the pit lane.
- 2021 Red Bull has been reverted to their traditional livery with a visual update to closer match the real season.
- Added option to disable driver moves in career.
- Equal performance has been added to Grand Prix mode using F1 2021 cars.
- Users kicked from a session due to the timer running out are no longer banned from the session.
- Host-spectators will now correctly see the race starts lights go out at the same time as racers.
- Fixed a bug where the “Advance” button could disappear from a career save.
- R&D progress history screen now looks correct with the increased number of available tracks.
- Victory VO can now correctly be previewed within the item store.
- Addressed an issue where users could go out of world in photo mode on Imola.
- Fanatec CSL DD pedals now have the correct brake and throttle thresholds.
- DRS white line has been adjusted on Imola to match the activation point.
- Added general stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
Download free F1 2021 update 1.13 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.