F1 2020 patch 1.17 is now rollout for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to F1 2020 update 1.17 patch notes, the latest update fixed various bugs, including many issues reported by the community. Apart from this, F1 2020 version 1.17 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s F1 2020 patch 1.17 has fixed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2020 1.17 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where tyre temperature could be at absolute zero after re-joining a session.
- Addressed an issue starting the game with a steering wheel plugged in.
- Addressed an issue with countback and declaring a winner when finish a world championship on the same points as another driver.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect message could be displayed when overtaken in the safety car queue.
- Parc Ferme rules are now correctly retained in Leagues after using split-weekends.
- Lap counter will now show the correct lap in Spectator after a formation lap.
- Addressed a crash when viewing replays of F2™ races after completing the F2™ portion of a career.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to join a Private League with an access code.
- Addressed an issue where blue flags could be shown to all players if someone quit and re-joined on the formation lap.
- Addressed an issue where the yellow flag message could persist after the Safety Car had gone on after a player had quit and re-joined a session.
Download free F1 2020 update 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.