F1 2020 patch 1.17 is now rollout for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to F1 2020 update 1.17 patch notes, the latest update fixed various bugs, including many issues reported by the community. Apart from this, F1 2020 version 1.17 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s F1 2020 patch 1.17 has fixed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2020 1.17 Patch Notes
- Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack is now available (read more here!)
- Addressed a crash when accessing mail resulting from changes within leagues
- Addressed a crash that could be seen when spectating a multiplayer race
- Splitscreen resolution has been increased
- In splitscreen player two will no longer change the race strategy for player ones when editing their own
- Player will no longer be offered an incorrect 0 stop strategy alternative during a race that requires a pit stop
- Jeff will now give the correct Championship Standings information during a race
- Brake boards are now present at turn 12 at Brazil
- F1 cars use the players chosen number in multiplayer
- Career modes will now progress correctly when Simulating races with Formation Lap turned on
- Fixed a performance issue when running Steam in offline mode
- In unranked others players will no longer be seen to be given points after failing to finish a race
- Purple fastest lap times are now easier to read on the race results
- Improvements to the item preview images so they’re higher resolution
- Glove textures have been improved under certain conditions on track where they were previously appearing lower resolution
- Players will no longer be penalised for overtaking the safety car in a pit lane entrance or exit
- Players can no longer overtake the safety car once it is ready to return to the pit lane
- F2 sprint race grid will always correctly reflect the result from the feature race
- Updated a number of F2 lap records
- F2 Races in Vietnam are now the correct number of laps
- If the player is eliminated in qualifying 1 parc ferme rules will now correctly apply
- After a formation lap time gaps will now be shown correctly
- Addressed an issue where all participants in a weekly event would not be awarded points
- Nationality flag is now correctly displayed on Mercedes race suits
- Added various visual improvements.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Previously, the following changes were added to the game.
- Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
- Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
Download free F1 2020 update 1.17 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.