F1 2020 update 1.15 for PS4, PC, and Xbox One will soon release for players. According to F1 2020 1.15 patch notes, the update will add general stability and gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, F1 2020 patch version 1.15 also includes performance fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new option for preferred commentary language. Apart from this, penalties are now shown on the HUD.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s F1 2021 patch 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
F1 2020 1.15 patch notes
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial.
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality.
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended.
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing.
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020.
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying.
- Addressed an issue where players get disconnected from a game session.
- Fixed Weekly Events related issue that caused all players to exit the session after a host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur issue when skipping through cut scenes.
- Addressed a bug where camera functionality would be restricted.
- Addressed AI related issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download likes for F1 2020 update 1.15 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.