F1 2020 update 1.13 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to F1 2020 1.13 patch notes, the update added new features and various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, F1 2020 patch version 1.13 also includes various tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and various quality of life fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2021 patch 1.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2020 1.13 patch notes (Updated)
- Added an option to allow the player to choose their preferred commentary language.
- Penalties are now shown on the HUD (both in-race and spectator mode).
- The customisable car now has 11 slots for sponsor decals.
- Fixed an issue that meant the player could not sign Lewis Hamilton despite meeting all the requirements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Facilities to reset.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Facilities progress bar to disappear.
- Fixed an issue that could cause teams to drop their number 1 driver if the player signs for them.
- Fixed an issue that caused blue flags to disappear after using a Mid-Session Save.
- Changes have been made to reduce the chance of being disconnected from a game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused a host with a slow connection to start the race before other players.
- Fixed an issue in Weekly Events that caused all players to exit the session after a host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur issue when skipping through cut scenes after retiring from a Weekly Event qualifying session.
- Fixed an issue in Leagues that caused results to not submit following the completion of a session.
- Fixed an issue where camera functionality would be restricted when re-joining an online session.
- Added countdown lights when taking control of your car on track after re-joining a multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AI to have unrealistic lap times following a host migration.
- Fixed an issue in spectator mode that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- The Race Director will now correctly show the tyre used to set a lap time in practice sessions.
- Players will no longer receive a corner-cutting warning when entering the pits at Circuit Zandvoort when using strict corner cutting rules.
- Fixed an issue where users could get illegal overtake penalties under the safety car/VSC when giving a position back.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to gain a time advantage at the end of a VSC period.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Improved various texture quality.
- Addressed an FPS issue.
- Crashing issues are now addressed.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download likes for F1 2020 update 1.13 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.