F1 2021 patch 1.15 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official F1 2021 1.15 patch notes, the latest update added new features and changes to the game. Apart from this, F1 2021 update 1.15 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and various bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2021 version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Read what is new in F1 2021 version 1.15 patch notes?
- Custom team can now be used within Grand Prix
- Network warning indicators have been added to multiplayer games
Custom team can now be used within Grand Prix
Today’s update has added the ability to race as the 11th team in Grand Prix mode. All teams will have equal performance, so this is the perfect opportunity to compete against the entire F1® 2021 grid in full, racing with your currently selected livery.
You will also be able to pick a teammate from the F2™ 2020 and F2™ 2021 seasons (except for Mick Schumacher, Nikita Mazepin, and Yuki Tsunoda) – as well as the My Team Icons, which are available to purchase in-game.
How does your perfect line-up stack up against the competition? Is it time to promote a new driver from F2™? Maybe this is the ideal opportunity for you to test who your new Icon signing will be in Grand Prix before recruiting them in My Team?
Connection Warning Icons
We’ve added some additional feedback when playing in Multiplayer in the form of the connection warning icons – you’ll see those if you or your competitors experience connection difficulties in-game. Here’s what we’ve added and what they mean:
- You’ll see the ‘Connectivity Issues’ icon displayed if you are connected to less than 67% of the players in the game.
- Divide your bandwidth by the number of connections in your game, and if this number drops below a particular threshold, you’ll see the ‘Low Bandwidth’ icon.
- Similar to ‘Low Bandwidth’ but focused on the host’s connection. Divide the host’s bandwidth by the number of connections in the game, and if this number drops below a particular threshold, all players in the game will see the ‘Host Bandwidth’ icon.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck in the garage after retiring during a practice or qualifying session
- Addressed an issue where players could not connect to online sessions on particular accounts
Read what is Fixed in F1 2021 Update 1.15 patch notes?
- Adjusted AI on the following tracks and corners to reduce overall speed:
- Austria – Red Bull Ring: Turn 9
- Belgium – Spa-Francorchamps: Turn 10
- Netherlands – Zandvoort: Turn 7
- Addressed an issue where Force Feedback would be lost after using Quick Resume on console
- Addressed an issue where penalties could be incorrectly given on Jeddah pit entry or exit
- F2 qualifying positions will now be correctly carried forward into race sessions
- Race 3 points will now correctly be shown on the race results screen for F2™ 2021
- Addressed an issue where the F2™ Champion could incorrectly be declared after the final feature race in career
- Addressed an issue where VO lines for Fittipaldi were using the incorrect lines
- Adjusted speed limit for Zandvoort pit lane to match the official season
- Position indicator is now correctly displayed in the second sprint race of an F2™ 2021 session
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
Download free F1 2021 update 1.15 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.