F1 2020 patch 1.19 is now available for download on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to F1 2020 version 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added changes to both McLaren and Renault liveries. Apart from this, F1 2020 patch 1.19 also includes fixes and optimizations.
Previously, an update was released with a new DLC and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2020 version 1.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Read what is new in F1 2020 version 1.19 patch notes?
- Addressed a crash that could occur after an online session due to missing players from a previous session.
The following changes were added with the previous update.
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customisation sliders now show values to allow easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customised.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.
Download free F1 2020 patch 1.19 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.