F1 2020 update 1.14 for PS4, PC, and Xbox One will soon roll out for players. According to F1 2020 1.14 patch notes, the update will resolve various issues and added gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, F1 2020 patch version 1.14 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and various quality of life fixes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing problems with the game. Today’s F1 2021 patch 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2020 1.14 patch notes
- Added the F2 2020 Season Vehicles – you can find out more about the F2 cars here.
- Addressed an issue where French and Spanish audio would not be available for specific regions.
- Addressed an issue for Xbox One X users where audio could cut out when near other cars.
- Tyre wear will now correctly be tracked when leaving/joining a session.
- Weather forecast is now correct in full qualifying.
- Tyre icons are now aligned on the spectator HUD regardless of the number of laps completed.
- Added various gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed various texture quality issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Fixed various crashing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download likes for F1 2020 update 1.14 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.