F1 2020 version 1.12 for PS4, PC, and Xbox One released for players. According to F1 2020 update 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added various stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, F1 2020 1.12 also includes various tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new DLC and various quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2021 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
F1 2020 1.12 patch notes
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a colour mis-match between sponsors on suits, helmets and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customisation items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Crashing issues are now addressed.
- Various AI improvements added.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Season Performance Rebalance
- Racing Point performance improved.
- Ferrari performance decreased.
- Alfa Romeo performance decreased.
- Haas performance decreased.
- We’ve updated Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas’s helmets.
- Ferrari’s livery has been updated too
- Red Bull Racing’s sponsors and team wear have been tweaked.
Download free F1 2020 update 1.12 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.