F1 2019 version 1.22 is now rolling out for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official F1 2019 update 1.22 patch notes, the new update added quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, F1 2019 1.22 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2019 patch 1.22 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2019 Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Radio language option has returned to the advanced audio options screen
- Users will now see the speed they set in the speedtrap in practice sessions
- Addressed an issue where the camera would reset when the game was started
- User is now notified of their progress through a championship on the loading screen
- User can now see if they are serving a penalty during a pitstop
- Front wing damage threshold has been reduced in practice and qualifying sessions to include minor physical damage
- Addressed an issue where the safety car could appear in One-Shot Qualifying in online sessions
- Addressed an issue where users could not submit results if they didn’t enter qualifying 2 or 3 with saving between sessions enabled
- Addressed an issue where a scheduled league could become stuck in an old event
- Addressed an issue where a league could become stuck if abandoning a practice or qualifying session with saving between sessions enabled
- Maximum Vehicle Reflections setting reduced from ‘Ultra High’ to ‘High’ for stability
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Added online stability improvements.
- Fixed gameplay and control issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
F1 2019 update 1.22 is now available for download on all platforms.