F1 2019 version 1.20 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official F1 2019 update 1.20 patch notes, the new update come with the quality of life improvements. Apart from this, F1 2019 1.20 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the new F2 2019 Season, bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2019 patch 1.20 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2019 Update 1.20 Patch Notes
- Safety car deployment frequency has been adjusted so that it is more likely to come out within race sessions.
- Addressed an issue where the Logitech G29 rotary dial could not be assigned in a clockwise direction
- Further stability fixes
- Users can now save between sessions in private leagues.
- Users can now add reserves in private leagues.
- Keyboard support has been added.
- Addressed an issue where progress would not be saved in Practice 1 in Australia of a new career.
- Addressed an issue where a selected team-mate would change if the user exited the game before completing Practice 1 in Australia of a new career
- Addressed an issue where DNFs would incorrectly show with the fastest lap indicator in the season results tab
- Addressed an issue where Butler and Weber would appear after skipping the F2 Feeder Series if the user quit in Practice 1 of Australia
- User will now be warned before purchasing upgrades towards the end of a season if the department has experienced a regulation change
- Addressed an issue where the camera selection would not save if selected in a multiplayer session
- User can now enable the track map for the session they are spectating
- Users can now manually navigate through the weekly event prizes
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Online stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed gameplay and control issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
F1 2019 update 1.20 is now available for download on all platforms.